Warrawong Lodge is a Cairns Bed and Breakfast, rated 5 on TripAdvisor by our guests.
The current rate is $166 per room per night for 1 to 2 persons. There is a charge of $40 per extra person in the room, up to 2 extra persons.
Effective 1 August 2017, there are two room types with different rates.
Deluxe room with 1 king bed: rate is $166 per room per night for 2 persons and $126 per night for 1 person. There is no minimum stay.
Deluxe room with 2 queen beds: rate is $176 per room per night for 1 to 2 persons. There is a charge of $40 per extra person in the room, up to 2 extra persons. There is a 2 night minimum stay.
Check availability or make a booking:
- We hope that you decide to stay with us during your visit to the Cairns area. Some details:
- A deposit of 30% is payable to secure the booking. Balance payable on arrival
- A non-smoking policy applies to all internal areas, rooms and veranda
- No children aged five and under
- No pets allowed
- No cooking; only food preparation, such as sandwiches and heating food in microwave oven
- Bed linens and towels are changed every four days and more frequently upon request
- Check in time is 2:00pm to10pm, check out time is 10:00am (unless by prior arrangement)
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- All rates shown are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- Continental breakfast is included
- Cancelations up to 30 days prior to arrival will incur a 3% fee to cover our processing costs. Cancelations later than that will incur a 30% fee.